Friday, December 14, 2012

Wedding Picture Obsession



I'm sure that everyone feels this way when they first get their pictures from the wedding photographer, but I am so happy with Jon Wahl Photography! I think he did a fabulous job capturing all of the things I really wanted to remember! For those of you that have gotten married you understand how truly chaotic that day is. Looking back through the pictures is such a sweet reminder of how much people really love Jacob and I. I am so thankful to our friends, and family for genuinely desiring for our day to be perfect. The picture of my mommy helping me get in my dress is probably one of my favorites. She is the most servant hearted women on the planet. She was everything that day; the greeter, the decorator, the engineer,the planner, and best of all my momma. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment