Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nugget News 15 Weeks!

15 WEEKS 



Gender: ???

Baby Size:The baby is about the size of an apple! Weighs about 1.5 oz. 

                      
Weight Gain/Loss:Still down 2 lbs. This week you can kind of see the bump!

Fit Mamma:walking or riding the bike 3-4 days a week. This week I have been doing yoga with an app on my phone. 


Symptoms:Nausea is pretty much gone!! And I have been able to eat whole meals. When I do eat a meal I get full very fast, and don't end up eating much. So I should start gaining a little weight. I get dizzy very easily if I stand up too fast or stand up for too long. 


Cravings:Green Olives or Starbursts 


Clothes:Still wearing normal clothes. A few pairs of jeans start to get a little tight after a meal. I have already had to get a larger sized bra, and I will probably have to go up another size soon to stay comfortable. (sorry if that is TMI I just want to remember things)

                   
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment