Tuesday, October 29, 2013

1/2 Way There


20 Weeks


Gender: GIRL!!!  Harlow Robin Snelson

Baby Size: The baby weighs about 10.5 oz, and measures 10 inches from head to heel 

                      
Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs.  

Fit Mamma: Didn't do much this week because I was sick. 


Symptoms:Feeling great! Other than having a cold this week I have had a lot of energy, and my appetite is back to normal.  


Cravings:Jimmy Johns 


ClothesI bought one pair of maternity jeans (not the full panel just the under belly). I'm going to have to go shopping again and get a few more pairs of pants. 


I cannot believe that we are half way through the pregnancy! I am really ready to start getting all the stuff we need for her! I have also been thinking so much about what her little face is going to look like. I cannot wait to meet her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment