Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Harlow Robin:4 Months Old

So far I have thought every month has been my favorite, but this month has been really fun! Harlow has been learning soo much! I love watching her discover things, and I especially love watching her get to know me. I can tell she knows who I am, and I love the way she looks at me as she is figuring it out!

-She weighs 11lbs 15oz and is 24" long
-Still eating every 3 hours during the day
-She takes 2 sometimes 3 naps a day
-She goes to bed between 8-9 depending on how tired she is 
-she laughs all the time now (she laughs a lot more at jacob than me)
-she rolls over both ways with ease
-We put her in her jump-n-play and she loves it, it is very cool to watch her be so curious 
-She wears size 1 diapers
-She wears 0-3 month clothes (some NB still fit, and some 3 month fits)
-She loves to go on walks (she almost always falls asleep)
-her farts are very loud..very
-She can grab things now, and everything goes straight to her mouth
-She loves to stand up when you hold her she straightens her legs and wants you to let her stand
-I put her in her crib awake and she goes to sleep on her own
-She has start this bite her lower lip and growl/talk thing 
-she will grab my face in her hands and "kiss" my nose (my fav)
-So far she is happy all the time, the only time she gets a little whiny is when she is sleepy
-she has her feet in her mouth most of the time
-she loves both of her grandmas, she is legit excited to see them 








  
im sure there are some things i forgot.. 

Harlow we love you, and you get more and more fun everyday. You make us laugh all the time with your noises and silly faces. I am so glad I get to be with you everyday. I don't think I could be any happier! We are overwhelmed with blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment