Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Baby Snelson #3: 12 Weeks










Baby Size: The size of a plum.. about 2" and half an ounce
             
Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 4 lbs 

Gender: ?

Symptoms: I have felt pretty sick since about 8 weeks. I feel like I want to throw up, but never do. Most food has sounded pretty gross. I have to eat what sounds good right then because it may sound gross in an hour.  My back hurts most evenings so I have been taking lots of baths and using the heating pad. I lay in bed or on the couch a lot.

Cravings: nothing consistent, I can usually eat a bagel or something some what plain like a eggo waffle. 

Clothesone pair of jeans was a little tight after a meal, but so for im not really showing and all clothes fit pretty normal.

Movement: I felt the first flutters around 11 weeks and then Jacob actually felt the baby this week (12 weeks 4 days) Yep you can feel your 3rd baby that early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment