Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Harlow Robin: 1 Month Old

I am so very thankful to be the mommy of such a good baby! She eats like a champ, sleeps great (for a newborn), and poops on a schedule! I am so very thankful that breastfeeding came so easily to us! I know it can be a challenge. She has quite a bit of awake time during the day we love to read or I will just talk to her. When it is nice we go on a lot of walks. Then it is back to sleep. During this 1st month she grew out of preemie clothes and diapers. Newborn diapers are perfect, and some newborn clothes are still a little big. We are working on getting some baby chub on this girl! At her first doctors appointment she had only lost 3oz which is great (5lb 7oz)! Then at her 2 week appointment she had gained 1 whole lb. For a tiny baby that is GREAT! At her 2 week appointment she weighed 6lb 7oz and was 19" long. You were measuring below the 5th percentile on all the charts..I am not sure what she weighs now, but I would guess around 7lbs now. You are so tiny and sweet!


-wore preemie clothes for 2 weeks
-wore preemie diapers for 2 weeks
-eats every 3 hours
-will go 4 hours in-between feedings at night
-she is awake at the same times I felt her in my belly
-loves to be carried in the Moby wrap
-loves bath time
-you took a bottle at 3 weeks
-you have lots of red hair
-we are getting soo close to a smile
-you sleep in our room in your bassinet (sometimes in our bed ;)
-you have dark blue eyes but I notice them getting lighter
-you love to be outside
-you love to cuddle with your daddy






No comments:

Post a Comment