Sunday, January 12, 2014

31 Weeks






Gender: GIRL!!!  Harlow Robin Snelson

Baby Size: About 3.5lbs 16" long
                   
Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, going to the Dr. tomorrow.

Fit Mamma: Cardio with the Sworkit* app on my phone, and did a couple of Zumba videos (Jacob even did one with me!) Plus I try and stretch every night. 


Symptoms: Still have occasional back pain, and I now have 2-3 BH contractions a day. They are not painful I just feel pressure, and my belly gets very hard for about 10 seconds.

Cravings: Halo oranges and fruit smoothie

ClothesAll maternity. Most clothes (even maternity) are pretty uncomfortable.

Movement: I feel her move throughout the day, but around 10:00pm she really goes crazy. She is running out of room in there, but I can feel what I think is her feet on my right side. Then I sometimes see her booty raise up on my belly. I can tell she is getting bigger and stronger, because some of her movements are a little bit painful.

* I still feel really good. I wake up a few times a night to go to the bathroom, but I fall right back to sleep. I do take a warm bath about every other night. This helps keep my back from hurting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment