Thursday, February 20, 2014

36 Weeks








Gender: 
Girl! Harlow Robin

Baby Size: 6lbs, more than 18 1/2" long
                 
Weight Gain/Loss: gained 23 lbs

Fit Mama: lots of stretching and walking (outside!!)


Symptoms: Back Pain (woof) My pelvis and hips are getting ready for my girl to come...and it hurts. I have 2-4 contractions an hour (some are painful) still not close enough to be go time. I sleep about 4-5 hours a night :(. Also at night comes lots of cramping/pinching (feels like period cramps). All of these things just mean my body is getting ready!!! 

Cravings: None this week.  

ClothesAll maternity...I'm over winter ready to wear shorts and dresses (SERIOUSLY) 


We went to the doctor on Monday, and they told us that there was only a little bit of progression. So I am dilated to a 3.5-4 and effaced about 90%. Still just waiting for active labor to begin. The docs I see all tell me that I am way ahead for a 1st time mom. Which is great, but it makes the waiting hard knowing that it could literally be any moment when my contractions come closer together. I am happy that she is getting some time to get a little more chunky in before she comes. This mommy is ready to kiss Harlow's face! 



No comments:

Post a Comment