Wednesday, February 5, 2014

34 Weeks





Baby Size: Almost 5 lbs 18" long
                 
Weight Gain/Loss: no clue. We go to the dr. on Monday. I am guessing ill roll over the 25 mark.

Fit Mamma: light cardio (stationary bike), and light weight lifting 


Symptoms: Back pain is back this week :( It hurts in my lower back and even down through my butt. I am still having several BH contractions a day. I also have a pinching feeling "down there"every once in a while..(it takes my breath away-ouchie) I am not 100% sure what that is but they think I am feeling some effacement. We go to the dr. on Monday and I will get checked to see if I am dilated at all!!  


Cravings: Ice Water! So thirsty all the time!  

ClothesAll maternity...I'm over winter ready to wear shorts and dresses (SERIOUSLY) 

Movement: little bumps and wiggles during the day, at night she is a little more active...when she moves at night it hurts pretty bad! I love feeling her move, but some of them are so strong it brings tears to my eyes or makes me yell... lol 

baby we are so ready for you to be here!!! Just a few more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment