Saturday, December 26, 2015

Monroe Eleanor: 36 Weeks


36 Weeks 



Baby Size: almost 6lbs, 18" long
             
Weight Gain/Loss: 23-25 lbs (I think) 


Gender: GirlMonroe Eleanor  

Fit Mamma: it has been nice out this week (like 65 on Christmas) so Harlow and I have been walking our new street! Then today I rode the stationary bike.


Symptoms: she for sure dropped a couple weeks ago..my back and hips have been pretty sore, and I have to pee constantly...I've had a lot of contractions this week, and 2 days we timed them at about 5-7 min apart. They are extreme extreme pressure and my abdomen gets very tight and hard. Some of them hurt my lower back. Unfortunately they only lasted that way for about 20-30 min still not close enough or for long enough to go to the hospital. Also I've had a lot of pinching pain and soreness down there (kinda like I got kicked in the crotch) :| did not go to the dr this week because of Christmas, but there were 2 occasions we almost decided to go ahead and go to the hospital, but the contractions died down. We go to the dr on Monday. So fingers crossed, if not before then.

Cravings: No major cravings, but I am hungry all the time! 

Clothes: maybe 2 articles of clothing fit over my belly :/

Movement: I feel her feet poke out usually on my right side, and I feel her hiccups waay down there. Other than that I don't feel any big movements. 

We had an amazing Christmas! All of our families traveled here to our house, because we did not want to be too far away from the hospital just in case! Everything is pretty much ready for sissy Roe to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment