Monday, August 3, 2015

Baby #2: 15 Weeks







Baby Size: about 4 " and around 3 oz
               
Weight Gain/Loss: Went to the Dr. on July 17th and I had gained 2 lbs


Gender: We find out 8.5.15

Fit Mamma: short walks or 15 min on the bike when I can, but that is not very often 


Symptoms: The first tri was honestly pretty hard..I rarely left the couch let alone the house. And I have had a hard time keeping my blood sugar normal so I do lots of little protein filled snack during the day. With Harlow this was the week when things started to turn around so praying I will get some energy back, and be able to play with my toddler again instead of bribe her to watch Paw Patrol so mommy can lay down..lol 

But this week I have had more good days than bad. I only had a bad headache 2 days out the 5 day week. I was also able to be a little more active, but I was reminded that I need to take it easy when I noticed some blood when I went to the bathroom. (This was the day before my dr app) It was no big deal I had just done a lot that day so now I know I need to use the days I feel good to ease back into normal life.

Cravings: None that I can think of, but still some food aversions 

Clothes: My athletic shorts are starting to get a little tight down on my little bump, but most things are still fitting ok. I just got my maternity clothes back from my sis in law so I will prob start wearing them just because they are way more comfortable!  

Movement: Felt the little nugget move for the first time this week! At first it was just little wooshes or light taps usually at night, but now the taps are a little stronger and Jacob felt it move on 8.2 


No comments:

Post a Comment