Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baby Snelson #2: 16 Weeks







Baby Size: 4.5" long and about 3.5 ounces
               
Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure yet


Gender: We found out the gender this week!! GIRL! still deciding on a name... 

Fit Mamma: I did very little still dealing with headaches and exhaustion 


Symptoms: Had a few good days this week, still low on energy and have to lay down a lot. I think the headaches are allergy related..I have never had allergies before, but it must have come with this pregnancy.. Claritin seems to really help me feel better! I seem to have energy from around 10am-lunch time then the afternoons get a little rough. Still getting light headed, and very fatigued. I can definitely tell I am getting better a little bit at a time, hoping the next few weeks are the turning point!   

Cravings: Most of the time food still sounds gross, but I did really want fried chicken one day

ClothesSome shorts are getting a little tight when I sit down, and since it is hot I am most comfortable in athletic shorts and t-shirt. And since I already have maternity clothes you better believe I have already been wearing them. 

Movement: I feel her roll a lot it feels like little bursts of pressure, I will feel the occasional poke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment